Step by Step Guide
Choose your box
click - 'Subscribe' or 'One Off'
Enter your: Email address, Password (twice), First name, Last name, Phone number
click - 'Create new account'
Enter your 'Delivery address'
click - 'Save'
Enter your 'Credit Card' details
click - 'Save' - You'll then receive an email confirming that you have registered
Customize your order
click - 'Save Changes'
click - 'Your Order' (Top Right)
Scroll down to 'Order a new box every week'
Choose 'Week' or 'Fortnight'
click - 'Update Subscription'
At present there's no confirmation (we are working on it) but your order will be in the system.
- Monday – Tuesday: Collect produce, pack & deliver (Away from the Office)
- Wednesday: In the Office
- Thursday: In the office. A reminder email to customise or cancel your box is sent out as the cut-off time is 4pm.
Orders are then compiled & placed with our growers
- Friday: In the Office, prepping for the following week
- Saturday – Sunday: Away from the Office...Family time :)
Your seasonal produce is freshly picked on the day of delivery & as such, we only buy what we need for the week (nothing is stored).
What is a subscription box?
A subscription box is automatically delivered as per your request i.e. weekly or fortnightly
Once set up, payment is automatically deducted after our cut-off time of 4pm Thuersday
You can cancel anytime between 10am Friday until our cut-off time of 4pm Thursday
You can customise i.e. Change the box size, swap items & add extra items to it.
The benefits of having a subscription box is that you will...
- Save $5 with every box
- Receive Complimentary Free-Range eggs
- Have access to our Subscription Order Specials (SOS)