- Monday – Tuesday: Collect produce, pack & deliver (Away from the Office)
- Wednesday: In the Office
- Thursday: In the office. A reminder email to customise or cancel your Subscription box is sent out as the cut-off time is 8pm.
Orders are then compiled & placed with our growers
- Friday: In the Office, prepping for the following week
- Saturday – Sunday: Family time :)
Your seasonal produce is freshly picked & as such, we only buy what we need for the week (nothing is stored).
What is a subscription box?
A subscription box is automatically delivered as per your request i.e. weekly or fortnightly
Either pay after you've customised your order or we can automatically deduct the payment after our cut-off time of 8pm Thursday
You can cancel anytime for the following week etc. between 10am Friday until our cut-off time of 8pm Thursday
You can customise i.e. Change the box size, swap items & add extra items to it.
The benefits of having a subscription box is that you will...
- Save $5 with every box
- Free-Range eggs $4 Dozen
- Have access to our Subscription Order Specials (SOS)